Roundup of Favorites 001: A Random Smattering of My Designs that I Love Right Now
One of the ways I've decided to promote my print on demand designs with this new site is to start a thread of posts that features some of my favorite designs. A Roundup of Favorites, if you will. This set features my own designs. Down the line, I suspect other roundups will include designs of others. But I designed these and I'm pulling from a fairly recent set of things that please me. (Nearly everything is my favorite when I push that "publish" button, so this series shouldn't be any trouble to flesh out.)
So. The Favorites, Already?
Here they are. Things I kinda dig today and if I had a need to buy a custom gift for you or someone else just as cool as you are, these are the things I would consider putting on my shopping list! Yay you and that other cool person on my shopping list!
A Bit About the Items in This List
- This grungy, messy, abstract artsy luggage tag can be updated with your own name.
- This black phone case has 3 circular designs that can be positioned wherever you like, and you can add your name instead of the place holder text.
- Quirky black and white leggings.
- The pair beside the first ones features the same pattern, with an added bonus. It has a black ombre/gradient image over the top that fades away to reveal the pattern below. You can re-position the overlay to reveal or hide as much as you like.
- Also for your workouts, this shirt has a graphic on the front and back that reads "commence with the badassery" which is a phrase that first occurred to me years ago when I was designing a card for a friend about to run the Boston Marathon. Because Boston Marathon: Utter Badassery. But you don't have to run marathons to be worthy of this shirt. (Or all the other styles and colors you could order, printed with this same design.)
- I like to surround myself with inspiring, positive messages. I also find that having something to read nearby that reminds me to get up and move around, to drink more water, to pull out my yoga mat - all manner of things - will help me remember to do it! So I designed this mouse pad with the option of adding your own motivating words and phrases. It appears over one of my messy, bold, bright graphic images but you can add your own if you'd like something a bit calmer. :)
- This water bottle is printed with a different black and white pattern. This time, just different sizes of black wheels with spokes. Kinda quirky. I do love some black and white patterns. More on that over here.
- Similar to the artwork seen on the leggings, and from the same series. These are the cutest tiny little speakers. They're printed front and back with our artwork. For this one, I rotated the design a bit for added visual appeal.