Using "Business Card Technology" for RAOK and Other Uplifting Purposes
It occurred to me one day a few years ago that the tiny size of business cards could be really handy for other things. Soon thereafter, I created a truly unique gift for my honey, using the impressive "Printfinity" technology offered by Moo to create a collection of 100 one-of-a-kind cards.
These days I've been creating a slightly different kind of card. Blank-on-the-back business cards through Zazzle. Getting ready to place an order for a pack for myself, it occurred to me that I should write a little something about it here on this site, too.
You can use these notes to write a simple, heartfelt message on the back and:
- Surprise your honey with a note tucked into his pocket,
- Tell your kids you love them when they open their lunch box at school,
- Share a pick-me-up with a co-worker by leaving a note on their desk,
- Participate in the "ROAK" movement by leaving a card in a public place for a stranger.
- Write a note as a gift tag then include it with your wrapped or bagged present,
I'd be interested to hear how other people use these cards. Until then, check out my growing collection of wee blank-on-back cards through Zazzle. Some of them are set up so that you can add just your name, using the template settings. Others allow you to change the message entirely. (You CAN change the message of my cards, either way - just click the "Customize" button Zazzle provides in their setup. Sometimes I use their template system just to make it extra easy for you to change the text fields. You decide how DIY-friendly a card's design is for you.)